Note: Above pictures are reference pictures
Imagine being surrounded by vast expanses of glistening mountains, changing colours as the day progresses. Picture yourself in a divine holiday destination where leisure meets experience.
Imagine being surrounded by vast expanses of glistening mountains, changing colours as the day progresses. Picture yourself in a divine holiday destination where leisure meets experience. Plan your perfect getaway in lustrous Ladakh, a unique haven with some of India's most stunning landscapes.
A divinity in itself, take away a lifetime of memories in the lap of Karakoram's greatest gift to mankind.
#JeeLEHZara with Tring
If you haven’t visited Ladakh yet, well. It’s still not too late!! This trip is precisely planned to cover the best of Ladakh.
Ladakh is not just a journey. It is an experience by itself. Travers with us to this heaven and we assure you that this will be the most unforgettable experience of your life.
• Cover all "Must Visit" places in Ladakh
• Best properties for accommodation to give the best experience
• Passing the World's highest motorable pass - Khardung La
• 2 nights stay in most luxurious property of Pangong lake (most itineraries have only 1 night stay)
• Witness double-humped camel in Nubra valley
• Shikara ride in Kashmir
• Staying in luxurious, clean and peaceful houseboat
• Enroute Sonmarg and interacting with the soldiers
• Visiting Kargil war memorial museum
• Visiting the best monasteries of Leh (Alchi,Hemis, Thiksey, Lamayuru, Diskit)
• Indulge in the beautiful Buddhist and Ladakhi culture
• Explore the cafes in Leh
• A trip of a lifetime
DAY 01: Arrival at Srinagar
Reach Srinagar in your choice of flight on or before 3.00 pm. We will start when all arrive.
On Arrival, you will be transferred to the Houseboat, evening 30 mins Shikara ride on the lake. Overnight stay at the houseboat.
DAY 02: Srinagar to Kargil via Zojila pass.
We start early morning (6 am sharp if you want to enjoy Sonmarg too). Post breakfast, proceed towards Kargil. Enroute visit Sonmarg (known as Gateway to Ladakh). Further visit Zojila La Pas, Kargil War Memorial at Drass (Coldest inhabited village). In Drass, you will visit the Kargil War Memorial Museum and drive another 58kms, two and half hours’ drive will take you to Kargil (2,710 Mtrs) which has got its importance after opening the Ladakh for tourists in 1974. Arrival at Hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel at Kargil.
DAY 03: Kargil to Leh
Set off early in the morning (7 am max) towards Leh. Stop over at the moonland of Lamayuru and witness the strange rock formations. Visit Alchi monastery. Further along, watch the turquoise waters of the Indus meet the muddy waters of Zanskar at the sangam. Reach Leh in the evening and head to your bed.
DAY 04: Tour of Khardungla Pass (18,380 Ft), Nubra Valley (Drive 140 Kms / 5-6hrs).
After Breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla Pass (Highest Motorable road in the World). Check in to Hunder villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. Visit Diskit monastery which is 515 years. Overnight stay at Hunder under the twinkle of a thousand stars.
DAY 05: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake via Shyok.
No visit to Ladakh is complete without the mandatory trip to Pangong Tso. A relatively smooth ride, set off after breakfast for a journey that could take over 7 hours via Shyok valley, depending on how often you stop for photographs. Drive on until, all of a sudden, a faint blue blip in the distance appears.
This unbelievably lovely 604 sq. km lake is partly in India and China as well. The most fascinating thing here, other than the lake being high up at 4,305 metres above msl, is the ever-changing water with different shades of blue, as the day gets older. Crystal clear lake water will actually have you counting the pebbles below.
Head over to Spangmik village as the sun slowly goes down and the chill sets in. A warm bed, beside the lake, is ready for you as you step out for a short ramble post dinner. Floyd’s diamonds have never seemed closer as the stars shine on in the clear night sky.
DAY 06: Pangong Excursion day to Chushul
Pangong has some kind of a pull or addiction that we would say! One night would never be enough there and hence we have added one more night (based on the reviews of all our past Traversers) for you to get high on some surreal views, do some photography and see the not seen side of Pangong Lake.
After breakfast, drive along the lake until Chushul and have full excursion of the lake. Late afternoon, drive back to camp. Overnight stay at the Camp.
Today, you will be woken up by calls of the migratory birds. Have a relaxed morning, take a walk along the lake or go on a photography splurge. After a hearty breakfast, begin the long drive back to Leh through Changla pass 5,486 Mtrs. Drive past the breathtaking beauty of the Himalayas, making sure to capture unbelievably picturesque vistas. Overnight at Leh.
Rafting on Zanskar River (24 km Longest Route) with Secmol school visit (the original school of real life Phunsuk Wangdu, Sonam Wangchuk). 99% itineraries don't have this. This is something you cannot miss while in Ladakh.
After breakfast, you will be picked up for rafting at the Zanskar River from Chilling to Sangam. In the evening, you will drive to Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. Overnight stay at the hotel.
The evening is free for everyone to explore Leh city on their own. You can explore the market, relax at one of the cafes, etc.
DAY 09: Fly Out of Leh
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories..!!
Destination: Accomodation names
• Srinagar - Deluxe Houseboat
• Kargil - Kargil Tourist Camp / Zojila Residency
• Leh - Lumbini/ Cho Palace / Naro / Arya Ladakh (03 Night)
• Nubra - Hundar Sarai (Luxury) / Apple Cottage / Similar (01 Night)
• Pangong -Pangong Sarai (Best and most secluded property in Pangong)
• All Transport in Tempo Traveller from Srinagar to Leh
• Accommodation for 8N/9D on double/triple sharing basis
• 2 meals on each day (breakfast and dinner). Ideally, we would like to include lunch on each day as well, but we will be on the road during the day, every day. And there are many more eating options on the road which people can choose from, from expensive restaurants to cheap maggi shops. We will leave it for the group to decide what they would want to have for lunch.
• All inner line permits and environment/ wildlife fee for the group.
• Rafting on the Zanskar river (longest route) with lunch
• Breakfast and dinner at the camp in Pangong
• Any expenditure due to unfavorable weather conditions over and above the above-mentioned cost will be applicable on actual
• Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions above.
• Airfare charges to reach Srinagar or Fly out of Leh
Srinagar International Airport, Srinagar
Read More Read Less