Note: Above pictures are reference pictures
What happens in Manali, stays in Manali!What can be a better place to celebrate the winters with your special one or with your buddies than in a super "cool" party ground surrounded by snow clad mountains?
What happens in Manali, stays in Manali!
What can be a better place to celebrate the winters with your special one or with your buddies than in a super "cool" party ground surrounded by snow clad mountains?
Get a little adventurous with life and jump off a cliff; with a para-glider of course and seek the cold thrill of white water rafting on the crazy rapids of River Beas!
An amazing opportunity to bid farewell to the worries and welcome the winters with joyful experiences and old or newly made friends!
Instruction for participants:
Separate stay for males and females.
Buying drugs or any illegal material is strictly prohibited, the participant will be detained and handed over to government authority.
Instructions from Guide should be strictly followed.
Note: Participants need to bring the medical certificate from a certified doctor for any respiratory disease and blood pressure.
• Longest Zip Line in Manali
• River Rafting
• River side camping with Bonfire
• Heritage Walk
• Local Sightseeing
• A day in Parvati valley (Kasol)
Reach Delhi before 4 pm and leave for overnight journey in AC Volvo to Manali.
Report at Base camp Dobhi. Rest time post breakfast to freshen up and move for Para Gliding Session from 8,000 ft. Post lunch, after a short break we go for Acclimatisation walk around the village and visit to ancient Shiva Temple.
After breakfast we will enjoy the adventure activities. Post lunch we will go for River rafting in the cold waters and exciting rapids of River Beas. Experience the adrenaline rush as you zip through over the longest zip-lining in Manali. By late evening we come back to base camp.
Early Morning, we will leave for Manikaran Saheb Gurudwara. It’s a beautiful 2 hr drive along the beautiful river Parvati. Lunch at Kasol. Explore Kasol - Challan for a few hours and be back in Manali by evening
After breakfast, we pack our baggage and check out from the campsite, after putting the luggage in a cloak room, we reach Manali for Lunch only with our essential day travel pack.
Here, Participants can enjoy the local food as per their choice, leisure and expense, explore Manali town by visiting different places, temples and a monastery. Gather at Manali Bus stand at 5 pm for return journey towards Delhi.
Reach Delhi around 8 to 9 am. Tour concludes with lots of happy memories.
• Accommodation in spacious and comfortable tents at base camp, Naggar (3 pax in a tent, ground bedding with mattresses, pillows, and blankets). [There is toilet/washroom attached to each tent with hot and cold water]
• A variety of wholesome hygienic vegetarian meals
• All meals. (Manali to Manali excluding Lunch in Manali Town)
• All activities as per the itinerary
• Transportation/ transfers as per the itinerary
• Services of qualified instructors/ guides, cook, kitchen helper and mules/porters to carry camping equipment if logistics required
• Basic First aid kit
• Any accidental, emergency, travel or medical Insurance
• Any expenses of a personal nature
• Dinner expenses during bus journeys from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi
• Beverages or drinks of any sort, including soft drinks or bottled / mineral water
• Any charges to visit monument/ heritage buildings and photography or camera charges
• Any transportation charges or transfers which are not mentioned in the itinerary
• Any charges for a manual or helicopter evacuation, hospitalisation in case of a medical emergency or the like
• Any additional activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
• The Personal porterage / horses for carrying of individual kit or baggage
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
R.K. Ashram Marg, Bharat Nagar, Paharganj, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Read More Read Less