Note: Above pictures are reference pictures
Known for its beautiful landscapes & rich biodiversity, Kanha is nothing but wildlife poetry in itself.
Known for its beautiful landscapes & rich biodiversity, Kanha is nothing but wildlife poetry in itself. From the stories of Jungle Book by Rudrayard Kipling about Mowgli and Sherkhan, it certainly makes you fall in love with this piece of land. Dominated by Sal and Bamboo forest, the tiger here is a surreal experience. It’s surely a complete wildlife experience in tiger capital state of Incredible India, the land of Madhya Pradesh.
• An Exclusive experience in the India’s Incredible state MP
• Food Delicacies of Cental India
• Wildlife Safaris & Birdwatching in Kanha, Kisli
• Informative sessions, Slide shows etc.
• A package of stunning events and experiences worth cherishing for lifetime
• A comfortable stay in one of the best destination hotels of Kanha
Please note: This Tour begins and ends at Mumbai. Participants may choose to reach Jabalpur/Nagpur/Gondia by either air or road depending on their preference. However, all required assistance will be duly provided.
Day 1: Departure from Mumbai by Vidarbha Exp from CSMT at 19:05 pm. Breakfast in train. Lunch after reaching Jabalpur.
Day 2: Upon arrival at Gondia at 11:15 am, all participants shall have lunch on the way and will then move towards Kanha (Gondia – Kanha) by road (120 Kms takes around 3 Hours)
Check into the hotel & rest, small trail around resort, followed by evening meeting at hotel. Small Informative Slide show.
Day 3: Early morning wildlife safari followed by breakfast and discussion about sightings. Afternoon safari post lunch. After evening refreshments, informative session on Biodiversity followed by dinner.
Day 4: Early morning wildlife safari followed by breakfast and discussion about sightings. Afternoon safari post lunch. After evening refreshments, watch a wildlife movie followed by dinner.
Day 5: Check out after breakfast and reach Gondia station for return journey by (Vidarbha Exp or Hawra Mail). Lunch enroute.
Day 6: Reach Mumbai early morning (5:20 am via Hawrah Mail or 7:00 am by Vidarbha Exp).
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
• Accommodation in comfortable AC Hotels
• 3AC train tickets
• All meal Cycles
• Jungle Permits
• Safari Charges
• All Ground Transfers in AC SUV
• Any kind of personal expenses or extra meals or beverages ordered
• Insurance, laundry & phone calls
• Bottled water and soft drinks
• Alcoholic drinks
• All applicable taxes (GST)
• Anything that is not included in inclusion list
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Read More Read Less