Note: Above pictures are reference pictures
Presenting a "Photography" vertical of Travers India keeping in mind the high demand from our Digital community & fellow Community Members.
Presenting a "Photography" vertical of Travers India keeping in mind the high demand from our Digital community & fellow Community Members. Bombay aka Mumbai is nothing less than an ocean of opportunities and money. Built in Portuguese Gothic style, the South Bombay is also blessed with rich structures of Art Deco. Though the colonial culture has ended but the classified landmarks are still standing tall in this beautiful Mumbai.
Come let's witness these high value structures, let's spend time around them, let's observe them carefully and let's make images while we walk.
Who can join?
~ Anyone willing to spend time with camera
~ Anyone who wants to take good images
~ Anyone who loves Travel photography
~ Anyone who is new to Mumbai
~ Anyone who wants to see city from traveler’s eye
~ Anyone who possess any camera (DSLR, Prosumer, Mobile)
~ Anyone who loves structures of Mumbai
~ Anyone willing to spend Sunday morning in a constructive way
It's not over yet.
There is a lot more in this Photo-walk. Are you the one who wants to learn and brag about your photography skills?
Join in with your friends and colleagues to capture this city of dreams with post monsoon hues and classical structures.
• Photo walk (Informative & Guided walk)
• Ace photographer Lokesh Tardalkar will run the show
• Heritage structures visit
• Demos on any camera by Team
• Photography tips by experts
• Session on outdoor portraits
• Meeting fellow instagrammers and photographers
• A chance to get featured on Travers India page
• Polish your skillset in photography
• Notes in pdf
• Snack packet
• Photography Guidance
• Any kind of personal expenses or extra meals or beverages ordered
• Anything that is not included in inclusion list
What to carry
• Camera (or mobile)
• Water bottle
• Small backpack for belongings
• Comfortable clothing
• Cap/ sunglasses
• Colorful clothes preferred
• Willingness to learn
CSMT LOCAL TRAIN STATION, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Read More Read Less