Note: Above pictures are reference pictures
Neon Photography is the new thing in town and we are here to get you #trending!Explore the awesomeness of neons and dive deep into long exposures...
Neon Photography is the new thing in town and we are here to get you #trending!
Explore the awesomeness of neons and dive deep into long exposures...
Our best photographers will be there with you at every step providing guidance and pro tips.
Travers India's Bhandardara Campsite provides a panoramic view of the lake with breathtaking ambience. It is a secluded private place which has a lot of inspiration around for learning/experimenting all types of photography.
• Basics of Photography
• Night/ low light/ Long exposure photography
• Neon photography
• Light painting
• Basics of Astro photography
• Private campsite
3:00 pm: Meet Team Travers at Kasara Station
5:00 pm: Reach campsite and have evening snacks along with Introduction session followed by Niket Nigde sharing his photographic journey and love for arts and portraits. Learn to click portraits and post processing as well while enjoying the sunset.
7:00 pm: BBQ and camp fire setup
9:00 pm: Dinner and chilling time
10:30 pm onwards: Learn to use your DSLR (Long exposure photography, star gazing, music, dance and other activities) Learn Night Photography (Star Trails, Light Painting and other tricks) and exploit your DSLR to its full capacity. Sleep whenever you want (or stay up the whole night) experimenting with you camera.
6:00 am: Wake up call to enjoy the sunrise
7:30 am: Breakfast and tea
8:45 am: We leave the campsite and proceed towards Kasara station
• Kasara To Kasara Transport
• Tent (Triple Sharing Basis), sleeping mat and mattress
• First aid
• Evening Breakfast, BBQ (veg/non veg) and Dinner (Veg)
• Morning breakfast
• Tea (morning and evening)
• Camp fire and music
• Environment fees & expertise
• Photography guidance, etc.
• Any kind of personal expenses or extra meals or beverages ordered
• Anything that is not included in inclusion list
Things to Carry:
• A small sack to put your belongings
• Bottle of water (minimum 2L)
• Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
• DSLR Camera (for learning night photography)
• Tripod Compulsory (Night photography needs a tripod)
• Personal medicines, if any
• Mosquito repellent
• Warm clothes
Kasara Railway Station meeting point, Kasara Budruk, Maharashtra, India
Read More Read Less