Note: Above pictures are reference pictures
Discover the secrets of Night Photography with our ace photographers at this beautiful private campsite. Witness the magic of long exposures and create beautiful frames of tube - painting.
Discover the secrets of Night Photography with our ace photographers at this beautiful private campsite. Witness the magic of long exposures and create beautiful frames of tube - painting. Shower the night-scape with steel-wool and capture the stars in your lens. Learn and unlock the true potential of a DSLR camera. All this in a single beautiful night under the starry sky.
03:00 pm: Meet Team Travers at Kasara Station
5:00 pm: Reach campsite and have evening snacks along with Introduction session and learn some basics of photography
7:00 pm: BBQ and tuube painting session
9:00 pm onwards: Dinner followed by steel wool session, long exposure photography, star trails etc.
6:00 am: Wake up call to enjoy the sunrise
8:00 am: Breakfast and tea
9:00 am: We leave the campsite with amazing memories, learnings and new friends.
• Kasara To Kasara Transport
• Tent (Triple Sharing Basis), sleeping mat and mattress
• First aid
• Evening Breakfast, BBQ (veg/non veg) and Dinner (Veg)
• Morning breakfast
• Tea (morning and evening)
• Environment fees & expertise
• Photography guidance, etc.
• Any personal expenses or extra meals ordered
• Anything which is not included in the inclusions
Things to Carry:
• A small sack to put your belongings
• Bottle of water (minimum 2L)
• DSLR Camera (for learning night photography)
• Tripod Compulsory (Night photography needs a tripod)
• Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
• Personal medicines, if any
• Mosquito repellent
• Warm clothes
Kasara Railway Station meeting point, Kasara Budruk, Maharashtra, India
Read More Read Less